From: Ausaf Bari <aus...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 5:56 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wusm.wustl.edu>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Creating Group Average Resting State fMRI

On a similar note, I also want to find the group average of a particular task fMRI such as the emotion task fMRI. I found a .dscalar.nii CIFTI file for each task for each subject.

Can I average the .dscalar.nii files together across subjects with cifti-average since these are just CIFTI scalars files with a z-statistic column?

-Ausaf