Hi Chao,

Again, I recommend that you join the HCP-Users email list where topics like
this are discussed-- join here:
http://humanconnectome.org/contact/#subscribe

1) 91282 are the surface vertices for RH and LH, plus the subcortical
voxels. 1200 are the timepoints. The wb_command -file-information  command
will give you a summary of the mapping in the file. See
http://www.mail-archive.com/hcp-users@humanconnectome.org/msg00627.html

2) Yes, I believe the data in rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii
can be used straight, but you might want to concatenate across all the runs
of the subject before you do further processing, see
http://www.mail-archive.com/hcp-users%40humanconnectome.org/msg00446.html
for advice on how to do that.

3) wb_view can read label or metric files in GIFTI or CIFTI formats
(*.dlabel, *dscalar) that map data on the surface, but could you tell us
more about how you are doing your clustering so that we can give you the
right commands to create the appropriate files?

4) See 1)

I’m forwarding the thread to the list so that others there can confirm/add
to the discussion.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Outreach Coordinator, Human Connectome Project
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387
el...@pcg.wustl.edu