Hi Oscar,

We have not yet released the 7T pipelines, or any 7T data. The 7T data
collection for both the main HCP (healthy 21-35 y.o. subjects) and Lifespan
extension (healthy subject groups ages 4-6, 8-9, 14-15,  25-35, 45-55,
65-75) is ongoing and pipelines are currently being refined/finalized. The
data collection protocols for 7T for the main HCP are discussed in Ugurbil
et al. 2013
<http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811913005065> .
Parameters and scan protocols for 7T Lifespan are available here:
http://lifespan.humanconnectome.org/data/phase1b-pilot-parameters.html

We are hoping to release full 7T documentation and 7T pipelines along with
some 7T main HCP data in Spring 2015.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Outreach Coordinator, Human Connectome Project
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387
el...@pcg.wustl.edu