Great to hear!

Matt.

From: Eleftherios Garyfallidis <garyfalli...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 7:59 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wusm.wustl.edu>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] White matter mask availability in HCP

Thank you Matthew.

Your suggestions were very helpful.

I had to do a few more corrections on selecting the labels for creating whole brain white matter mask from the ribbon.nii.gz and wmparc.nii.gz files.
Here what worked at the end:

    #_WHITE_MATTER_LEFT CEREBRAL_WHITE_MATTER_RIGHT
    ribbon_structures = [2, 41]

    # CEREBELLAR_WHITE_MATTER_LEFT CEREBELLUM_LEFT THALAMUS_LEFT CAUDATE_LEFT PUTAMEN_LEFT PALLIDUM_LEFT BRAIN_STEM HIPPOCAMPUS_LEFT AMYGDALA_LEFT ACCUMBENS_LEFT DIENCEPHALON_VENTRAL_LEFT CEREBELLAR_WHITE_MATTER_RIGHT CEREBELLUM_RIGHT THALAMUS_RIGHT CAUDATE_RIGHT PUTAMEN_RIGHT PALLIDUM_RIGHT HIPPOCAMPUS_RIGHT AMYGDALA_RIGHT ACCUMBENS_RIGHT DIENCEPHALON_VENTRAL_RIGHT
    # wmparc_structures = [7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 26, 28, 46, 47, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 58, 60]

    # CEREBELLAR_WHITE_MATTER_LEFT CEREBELLAR_WHITE_MATTER_RIGHT BRAIN_STEM
    wmparc_structures = [7, 46, 16]

    #Fornix, CC_Posterior, CC_Mid_Posterior, CC_Central, CC_MidAnterior, CC_Anterior
    wmparc_cc_structures = [250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255]

    #LeftLateralVentricle, LeftInfLatVent, 3rdVentricle, 4thVentricle, CSF, LeftChoroidPlexus, RightLateralVentricle, RightInfLatVent, RightChoroidPlexus
    wmparc_del_structures = [4, 5, 14, 15, 24, 31, 43, 44, 63]

    #LeftCaudate RightCaudate
    wmparc_del_structures2 = [11, 50]

Thx again!
Best regards,