Hi Matt (and all HCP-Users),

Great that you are interested in an HCP Course! I am happy to say that we
are in active planning for an HCP Course to occur the week before OHBM in
Honolulu, HI (likely June 8-12). Save the dates!

The course will cover all the topics you listed and more in both lectures
and practicals. We will particularly focus practicals on applying HCP
methods, pipelines, and tools such as Connectome Workbench (wb_command,
wb_view) for analysis of HCP and non-HCP data.

Details of the venue, cost, and a registration website will be forthcoming
in a couple of weeks.

Hope to see you in Hawaii!!

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Outreach Coordinator, Human Connectome Project
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387
el...@pcg.wustl.edu
www.humanconnectome.org

Matthew George Liptrot matthew.liptrot at di.ku.dk
<mailto:hcp-users%40humanconnectome.org?Subject=Re:%20%5BHCP-Users%5D%20Cour
se%20on%20the%20HCP%20pipelines%3F&In-Reply-To=%3CD0DEC27E.6E0A%25matthew.li
ptrot%40di.ku.dk%3E>
Fri Jan 16 06:42:22 CST 2015

Hi Jennifer,

As I hope to to attending HBM this year, I would be extremely interested in
some HCP courses. My wishes would be:

  1.  Connectome Workbench - advanced usage

  2.  HCP pipelines - how to adapt and modify for non-HCP data

  3.  General overview of how to work with surfaces, CIFTI, GIFTI etc (for
those like me who come from a voxel-based background). This could briefly
cover some basics, but preferably be focussed upon the main nitty-gritty
issues that one needs to be aware of when dealing with surfaces - the kind
of stuff that comes from years of experience (and frustration?) of dealing
with such data :-)

Is there any further indication yet whether/when any courses would be
announced?

Cheers,

M@