fsl_sub should work with our cluster via PBS in almost all cases*

Perhaps the authors of the PreFreeSurferPipelineBatch.sh script could comment
on what the -runlocal flag is intended to do and whether it's been tested on
our cluster?

Malcolm

*it doesn't properly support submitting to the GPU queues.

Malcolm Tobias
314.362.1594