Actually, you are correct--the real fieldmap that is created by the console is
in Hz and FSL wants rads/s, so you just multiply the real fieldmap by 2*pi to
get the desired units.  Per our sequence programmer, the echo spacing and other
parameters are all used by the console to calculate the real fieldmap, so
there's no need to use those parameters in the HCP scripts.  Sorry for the
error, its been a while since I've thought about this.  Let me know if you need
any other details

  gaurav patel
  gauravpa...@gmail.com
  www.neurofreak.net