I’d use the latest version.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Peka Savayan <savay...@umn.edu>
Date: Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 7:54 AM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wusm.wustl.edu>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] FreesurferPipelineBatch

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
What is the difference between pipeline 3.4.1, pipeline 3.5.0 and pipeline 3.6.0-GEFM?
Which one to use?

Best,
Peka

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 7:51 AM, Peka Savayan <savay...@umn.edu> wrote:
Thank you.
Best,
Peka

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 11:34 PM, Glasser, Matthew <glass...@wusm.wustl.edu> wrote:
I would delete your attempted preprocessing and start over from the raw data.  Then, confirm that FreeSurfer ran successfully and don’t try to run it multiple times on the same data.

Peace,

Matt.