All users of HCP data and resources:

On Saturday April 18, 2015 we'll be moving our data servers to the new
Research Data Center at Washington University School of Medicine. This will
require us to shut down several of our data services for all day 4/18 and
possibly part of Sunday 4/19.

What HCP systems will be affected?
All of these systems will be down during the outage.

1.      ConnectomeDB public HCP database

2.      IntraDB internal HCP database

3.      Public and internal HCP wiki (https://wiki.humanconnectome.org)

4.      Internal HCP issue tracker (JIRA)

5.      All internal HCP data pipeline processing will halt

Users attempting to access the affected services while they are down for the
move will be directed to a page with an outage message.

Access to all parts of the HCP website http://humanconnectome.org/ will
remain open.

Best,

The WU-Minn HCP Consortium Informatics Team

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Outreach Coordinator, Human Connectome Project
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
 <tel:314-362-9387> 314-362-9387
 <mailto:el...@pcg.wustl.edu> el...@pcg.wustl.edu