Well, I wouldn’t do it that way since there are a variety of better alternatives that deal with the issue in a more targeted way.  In any case, we should have a better solution for dense analyses in the future.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Kimberly Stachenfeld <k...@princeton.edu>
Date: Monday, April 13, 2015 at 6:48 AM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wusm.wustl.edu>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: rsfc preprocessing

Thanks Matt! This is really helpful.

We weren't necessarily going to use a parcellated analysis, since we have the disk space for voxel by voxel -- although it seems like that's what many of the sub graph detection results are for. However, perhaps we should do that if we are going to skip filtering.

Is it a *bad* idea to use just fsl's bandpass filter instead and use voxel by voxel instead of using a regression paradigm? The reason I ask is that we are looking to replicate voxel by voxel community detection  results with a different type of factor analysis.

I will check out fslnets, that seems really perfect.

Thanks again!
Kim