Dear Beth,

the head shape files are not provided with the data.
The reason for this is that headshape digitization includes points around the nose, the eyes, the forehead and the entire head. This means that this information could lead to identification of a subjects identity. This is also the reason why the structural MR images provided by the MR modality have also such external features stripped off the data in order to avoid a possible subject identification. Following this constraint, in the MEG team we provide both surface(2D) and volumetric(3D) source models so that the community can perform source localization on them.
You can find them in the anatomy directory of the released data.
The surface source model is called
177746_MEG_anatomy_sourcemodel_2d.mat

while there are  3 volumetric models with different voxel sizes (4,6,8 mm)
177746_MEG_anatomy_sourcemodel_3d4mm.mat
177746_MEG_anatomy_sourcemodel_3d6mm.mat
177746_MEG_anatomy_sourcemodel_3d8mm.mat

I hope this helps.
Let me know for anything else.
Giorgos