From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Andrés Méndez <andres.mend...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, July 31, 2015 at 10:52 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] Structural masks on Diffusion data

I want to use the masks calculated for the Structural data (WM, GM, CSF) with the Diffusion data. The resolutions of both structural and diffusion volumes are different, is there a standard way in the community to do a straightforward transformation? Should I do a Structural to Diffusion registration and then transform the masks?

What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance.
Andrés