Hi Maarten,

The HCP Course practical data is a combination of already released data on 1
HCP subject (100307) and other data, particularly processing intermediates and
various other validation files and Workbench scene files that are useful for
understanding how the HCP analyses the data and necessary for running the
Course practicals (which are distributed as PDFs beside each practical title on
http://humanconnectome.org/courses/2015/exploring-the-human-connectome.php).
There are some files, particularly further processed/analyzed diffusion MRI
files for subject 100307 that have not yet been released in ConnectomeDB
otherwise. The arrangement of the data (directory structure) as distributed is
also useful for running the practicals.

We are fixing the download links to the Data Only archive. I’ll let the list
know when all is fixed.

Thanks,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Outreach Coordinator, Human Connectome Project
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
 <tel:314-362-9387> 314-362-9387
 <mailto:el...@pcg.wustl.edu> el...@pcg.wustl.edu