We have another update on 103515— the problem with the diffusion preprocessed
data for this subject was limited to data released in the 500 Subjects release
(June 2014). Data released in Q1, Q1+2, and Q3 on 103515 is not corrupted,
including the data included in versions of Connectome in a Box from those
releases.

We keep updated information on issues we find in the data, sorted by release,
in the Data Issues and Fixes wiki page
<https://wiki.humanconnectome.org/x/EIDDAQ> . We recommend checking there
before you do analyses on HCP data. We also recommend looking at all the data
and release notes as you are doing your analyses because, while we try to catch
everything, a few little glitches get by us in a project the size of HCP.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.

Outreach Coordinator, Human Connectome Project

Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Box 8108

660 South Euclid Avenue

St. Louis, MO 63110

314-362-9387

el...@pcg.wustl.edu