Also, here is another place you can look, when Q's like this come up:
https://wiki.humanconnectome.org/display/PublicData/HCP+Data+Release+Update
s%3A+Known+Issues+and+Planned+fixes

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110Email: mha...@wustl.edu

On 11/3/15 8:19 AM, "Donna Dierker" <do...@brainvis.wustl.edu> wrote:

Hi Niklas,

I found this note here:

http://www.humanconnectome.org/documentation/
> IMPORTANT: Subjects 209733 and 528446 removed from ConnectomeDB.
>
> Second-level QC revealed two Q2 subjects, 209733 and 528446, with
>structural brain abnormalities, specifically gray matter heterotopia,
>that affect the functional and structural connectivity of these subjects.
>All data from these subjects has been removed from ConnectomeDB and we
>recommend that data from these subjects NOT be used in analyses. These
>subjects were included in the Unrelated 40, Unrelated 80, and Related 120
>groups on ConnectomeDB and were part of Connectome in a Box distributions
>until May 2014.

Jenn can no longer say I never look at the documentation. ;-)

Donna