From: peipei_xiao <sky9...@126.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 9:39 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] help for head motion parameters threshold

Hi,
I call the following six scripts( in Pipelines-3.10.0/Examples/Scripts/to handle lifespan data
./PreFreeSurferPipelineBatch.sh
./FreeSurferPipelineBatch.sh
./PostFreeSurferPipelineBatch.sh
./GenericfMRIVolumeProcessingPipelineBatch.sh
./GenericfMRISurfaceProcessingPipelineBatch.sh
./IcaFixProcessingBatch.sh

After preprocessing, I get head motion parameters. Here is head motion parameters files for each subjects:
Movement_AbsoluteRMS.txt
Movement_AbsoluteRMS_mean.txt
Movement_RealtiveRMS.txt
Movement_RealtiveRMS_mean.txt

Which head motion parameters file should I be based on to exclude subjects because of their too big head motion?
And How much is the head motion parameter threshold should choose?