Dear HCP,

Thank you for the HCP data. I have a request.

Could you release the transformation matrices from unprocessed images to ACPC
aligned images of the HCP 500 Subjects Release? I would like to analyze both
averaged and individual scans, but when I ran the PreFreeSurfer, the
ACPC-aligned images were shifted a little bit compared to those in the released
data. Specifically, could you provide the following files corresponding to the
subjects in the attachment?

T1w/AverageT1wImages/ToHalfTrans000?.mat or
T1w/AverageT1wImages/ImToHalf000?.nii.gz
T1w/xfms/acpc.mat
T2w/AverageT2wImages/ToHalfTrans000?.mat or
T2w/AverageT2wImages/ImToHalf000?.nii.gz
T2w/xfms/acpc.mat
T2w/T2wToT1wReg/T2w2T1w.mat

Best,
Joo-won

--
Joo-won Kim

Postdoctoral Fellow
Translational and Molecular Imaging Institute
Department of Radiology
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai

100307
100408