Hi

Group-ICA is carried out in grayordinate space. Then:

For each subject, subject-wise grayordinate AND volumetric maps (versions of
the group-ICA) are estimated using dual-regression, with node-timeseries
normalisation, and outputs in units of GLM betas (parameter estimates) not Z.

These volumetric maps are then averaged across subjects to generate the
group-average volumetric maps distributed from HCP.

So how you threshold these is up to you and depends what the intended usage for
that is.......

Cheers.