The wb_command -cifti-weighted-stats command with -mean is probably what
you want (outputs a number to the command line), though you'll need to have
each ROI as a separate file and run it separately for each of them.
Alternatively, if you turned the ROIs into a label file, you could get
-cifti-parcellate to make a file where each parcel contains the answer for
an ROI.

Tim