From: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 4:48:28 PM
To: Michael F.W. Dreyfuss
Cc: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] ROIs and Betas from Cifti Data

The wb_command -cifti-weighted-stats command with -mean is probably what you
want (outputs a number to the command line), though you'll need to have each
ROI as a separate file and run it separately for each of them.  Alternatively,
if you turned the ROIs into a label file, you could get -cifti-parcellate to
make a file where each parcel contains the answer for an ROI.

Tim

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Michael F.W. Dreyfuss