Hello,

I was recently adapting some of your great tfMRI analysis pipeline scripts
for use with newly collected HCP-compliant data, and I noticed a line that
I can't understand. In TaskfMRIAnalysis.v2.0.sh (called by
TaskfMRIAnalysis.sh when "new" FSL versions are detected) on line 126 it
says:

LevelOnefsfNames=`echo $LevelOnefMRINames | sed 's/ /@/g'`

I may be misunderstanding something, so I thought I'd ask, but it seems to
me that second variable should be $LevelOnefsfNames. Most likely, it won't
cause a problem because by default the two variables are set to be
identical in the TaskfMRIAnalysisBatch.sh script.

Thanks for any input about this line.

Thanks,

Andrew Poppe, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher