Hello, All.

  We're interested in examining scans of older (65-75) brains, and as such
have great interest in your lifespan study.  We understand that it's in the
pilot stages, however after examining "The WU-Minn HCP Lifespan Pilot
Project" Preliminary report, submitted in Feb. 2015, we see from table 1
that there should be 20 complete or in progress scans from WUSTL and 23
complete or in progress scans from MINN.  Currently, there are only 5
subjects in the 65-75 age range released on the connectomeDB.  We were
wondering if there's any way to get access to the other pilot subjects in
this age range.  Thanks!