Hi David,

You are right that there we did collect more data for the Lifespan Pilot
Project that has not yet been released. The data were processed for use in the
preliminary report, but we have since made some improvements to our processing
pipelines and we have it on our to do list to reprocess these data before we
make a release of the larger dataset.

This work is competing with the first priority processing and release of the
main HCP data, so I'm afraid here at the end of the HCP efforts, release of the
Lifespan Pilot 1a and 1b unprocessed and processed data is lower priority.
Therefore, it will still be some months before we make this data available,
hopefully in early 2017. We are sorry for the delay.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387<tel:314-362-9387>