From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Anders Perrone <perro...@ohsu.edu>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 2:53 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] NHP, Pediatric, No Fieldmap/T2w pipelines

Hi all,

I noticed in the FAQs there are plans to update the pipeline so we can process non-human primates (NHP), pediatric subjects, and subjects without a fieldmap. I was wondering what the status of these updates are. Are they currently in development and is there a timeline for release?

On a side is anyone developing a version that can run without a T2w or if the T2w is of poor quality?

Cheers,

Anders Perrone

Anders Perrone,

Research Assistant I

Fair Neuroimaging Lab

perro...@ohsu.edu

503-418-1897

Oregon Health & Science University

Mail code:L470

3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road

Portland, Oregon 97239-3098

“If there is no solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it.” – Dalai Lama XIV