From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Anders Perrone <perro...@ohsu.edu<mailto:perro...@ohsu.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 2:53 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] NHP, Pediatric, No Fieldmap/T2w pipelines

Hi all,

I noticed in the FAQs there are plans to update the pipeline so we can process
non-human primates (NHP), pediatric subjects, and subjects without a fieldmap.
I was wondering what the status of these updates are. Are they currently in
development and is there a timeline for release?

On a side is anyone developing a version that can run without a T2w or if the
T2w is of poor quality?

Cheers,
Anders Perrone

Anders Perrone,
Research Assistant I
Fair Neuroimaging Lab

perro...@ohsu.edu<mailto:perro...@ohsu.edu>
503-418-1897

Oregon Health & Science University
Mail code:L470
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, Oregon 97239-3098

[cid:image001.png@01D21405.555065D0]

"If there is no solution to the problem then don't waste time worrying about
it. If there is a solution to the problem then don't waste time worrying about
it." - Dalai Lama XIV