OK, thank you. I've read both these papers but it's been a while - do you
mind if I ask where specifically you see that this misatribution is
problematic for events in mixed designs rather than events in an event only
design?

I would be interested in using the FIR function. I'm assuming that using a
fixed function is not problematic for modeling the blocks though, right?

Unfortunately the fsl wiki appears to be down now, so I can't see how to
implement FLOBS. for FIR, I'm assuming I can just modify the fsf files
before feat_model.

Thank you,
Michael