I'm not entirely sure what you are after, but "wb_command -cifti-convert
-to-text" can create csv files from cifti files (use "-col-delim ,").  I
would only recommend doing this for parcellated files.  Using "wb_command
-file-information" will list the order of the parcels in the cifti file
(this information isn't in the csv file, but it is in the same order).

Tim