I can get separate the volumetric part of cifti files with a command like:

wb_command -cifti-separate
ToyNogo_fdr_palm/ToyNogo_results_merged_tstat.dscalar.nii COLUMN -volume
ACCUMBENS_RIGHT R_Acc_Beta.nii.gz -roi R_NAcc_ROI.nii.gz

But when I try that on surface data I get the error:
wb_command -cifti-separate
ToyNogo_GlasserParcellation_FLOBS1_fdr_palm/ToyNogo_results_dat_tstat.pscalar.nii
 COLUMN -label R_IFSp_ROI ToyNogo_R_IFSp_Beta.pscalar.nii -roi
R_IFSp_ROI.plabel.nii

ERROR: unrecognized structure type

The problem seems to be in recognizing the structures name (i.e. R_IFSp_ROI).
Do you know how I can reference a specific structure or structures with a
command from a label file, or is there another comparable command you would
suggest for isolating structures from a label file?

Thank you,
Michael

On Sep 27, 2016, at 10:41 AM, Burgess, Gregory