From: Glasser, Matthew <glass...@wustl.edu>
Sent: 11 October 2016 00:09:24
To: Peter McColgan; NEUROSCIENCE tim; Elam, Jennifer
Cc: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Glasser nature atlas

 A number of people have been using this file:
HCP_PhaseTwo/Q1-Q6_RelatedValidation210/MNINonLinear/fsaverage_LR32k/Q1-Q6_RelatedValidation210.CorticalAreas_dil_Final_Final_Areas_Group_Colors.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>