Dear HCP users,

I'm trying to find out how to compute ROIs average from a dscalar file. What I
want to do is take all ROIs from the aparc.dlabel.nii file and compute the
average from a dscalar.nii file in each label and print the values to a text
file. What I did was first to convert the labels to ROIs with the
-cifti-all-labels-to-rois command, and then use the resulting roi file in the
-cifti-roi-average command. For example :

wb_command -cifti-all-labels-to-rois HN82.aparc.164k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii 1

wb_command -cifti-roi-average HN82.DKI_mk.164k_fs_LR.dscalar.nii
HN82.DKI_mk.txt -cifti-roi HN82.aparc.roi.164k_fs_LR.dscalar.nii

But then I get this error :

ERROR: dense mappings of input and roi cifti files don't match

I think the problem might be that the ROI file contains several maps, one for
each ROI, while the dscalar has only one. Is there a way to do what I want to
do without having for example to split the ROI in several files, one for each

Thanks in advance,