Thank you a lot.

I found a problem in the last step. When I convert files from gii to annot
using mris_convert : I run mris_convert --annot left.fsaverage164.label.gii
fs_L-to-fs_LR_fsaverage.L_LR.spherical_std.164k_fs_L.surf.gii
lh.HCP-MMP1.annot

and I get a lot of errors like 'Invalid argument
freadFloat: fread failed
Invalid argument
mrisFindNeighbors:
../../../cortical/fs_L-to-fs_LR_fsaverage.L_LR.spherical_std.164k_fs_L.surf.gii.1:
face[1].v[0] = 0, but face 1 not in vertex 0 face list

Invalid argument
Segmentation fault (core dumped)' in the shell.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again

*Francesco Sammartino MD*