Hi,
See this FAQ:
https://wiki.humanconnectome.org/display/PublicData/HCP+Users+FAQ#HCPUsersF
AQ-9.HowdoImapdatabetweenFreeSurferandHCP?

That, plus -cifti-parcellate (applied to the cifti version of the
thickness data), should do the trick.

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110Email: mha...@wustl.edu

On 10/13/16, 10:11 AM, "hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of
姚永成" <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of
yao_yongch...@icloud.com> wrote:

Dear HCP users,

I am new to HCP Pipelines and I wonder whether can I map cortical
thickness data to 180 parcellation featured on nature. I have already
calculated cortical thickness using freesurfer, then I want to calculate
the average cortical thickness of each brain area.

The latest 180 parcellation (Glasser et al) is more accurate and robusted,
so I want to use this atlas instead of others I always use.
Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
YC YAO