From:
hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>

<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Xnat Xnat <xnat...@gmail.com<mailto:xnat...@gmail.com>>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 7:57 AM
To: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] HCP data download problem: Error:Failed to open TCP
connection for SSH (Code: 44)

Dear HCP experts,
I am not sure I should paste my data download error to this list, but I have no
idea about how to resolve this problem.
I tried to download one set of data, e.g., 100610_7T_REST_1.6mm_preproc.zip,
but I met an error:
Failed to open TCP connection for SSH (Code:44)
Can anyone help to resolve it?
I am using Firefox with Aspera Web 3.6.2.117163 plugins (Aspera NPAPI plugin,
always activate). File:
libnpasperaweb_3.6.2.117442.so<http://libnpasperaweb_3.6.2.117442.so/>, MIMI
types: application/x-aspera-web (Aspera Web).
Many thanks.
Best regards,

________________________________

Spam detection software, running on the system "mailman02.nrg.mir", has
@@CONTACT_ADDRESS@@ for details.

Content preview:  Have you been able to successfully download any data via
Aspera,
   or are you having problems with this specific file? If you can't download
   anything at all, it is likely that a necessary port is being blocked by a
   firewall on your network. Can you try downloading from a computer on a
different
   network such as a home computer? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.1 BAD_ENC_HEADER         Message has bad MIME encoding in the header
 2.8 URI_HEX                URI: URI hostname has long hexadecimal sequence