From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Wei Wen <w....@unsw.edu.au<mailto:w....@unsw.edu.au>>
Date: Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 6:08 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] unrestricted_hcp_freesurfer.csv

Dear all,

I was looking at my recently downloaded file "unrestricted_hcp_freesurfer.csv":
I have a query on the order of items related to cortical parcellation volumes.
See column TK: TK is "FS_L_Caudalanteriorcingulate_GrayVol" which is listed
before "FS_L_Bankssts_GrayVol" (column TL), which is a kind of out of
alphabetical order in comparison with columns US (FS_R_Bankssts_GrayVol) and UT
(FS_R_Caudalanteriorcingulate_GrayVol). My question is then: is it possible
that a small error was made there?

Just wanted to clarify,

Many thanks and regards,

Wei