Thanks – yes, I had a look at one of the subjects and it seems that everything
is fine, no errors there. Just let you and other users know.

From: Harms, Michael [mailto:mha...@wustl.edu]
Sent: Monday, 17 October 2016 2:16 PM
To: Wei Wen; hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] unrestricted_hcp_freesurfer.csv

Probably the best thing to do would be to download the “Structural extended”
package for 1-2 subjects, which contains the full FreeSurfer output, including
all the volumes/thickness in the files in its “stats” directory.  If what we
have in the downloadable csv doesn’t match the contents of those files for the
variables in questions, please let us know.

Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.  Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110  Email: mha...@wustl.edu<mailto:mha...@wustl.edu>

 on behalf of Wei Wen <w....@unsw.edu.au<mailto:w....@unsw.edu.au>>