You could use wb_command -cifti-resample with the native mesh non-BC myelin
maps and the MSMAll deformed spheres.  It will be a single, but long command.

 on behalf of Aaron C <<>>
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 12:21 AM
To: "<>"
Subject: [HCP-Users] A question about 164k data

Dear HCP experts,

I have a question about 164k data. Is there a computational less expensive way
to calculate MSMAll-registered 164k individual myelin maps from the existing
data? There were only MSMAll-registered 164k myelin maps with bias field
corrected there in the existing data, but I am looking for MSMAll-registered
individual maps without this correction.

Also, could I find S900 group-average 164k data somewhere or are there any
existing scripts for this purpose? Thank you.

HCP-Users mailing list<>