We recommend the PALM software package in FSL for this sort of thing:

https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/PALM

Peace,

Matt.

From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of Cai Yue <yue....@pku.edu.cn<mailto:yue....@pku.edu.cn>>
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 6:55 AM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] How to do cluster-level correction on the raw T
statistical cifti data

Dear HCP developers,

I have a problem with the cluster-level correction  on the cifti data. I have
searched a lot on the internet about this issue, but haven't got solutions. I
got the p and T cifti data from the GLM analysis. I am wonderting if there is a
cluster-level method (like alphasim) to apply on the raw T or p statistical
data.

Thanks,
Yue