From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of neuroimage analyst
<neuroimage.anal...@gmail.com<mailto:neuroimage.anal...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 2:40 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: [HCP-Users] Gradient power amplifier error

Hi,

We just installed the CMRR sequence on 3T Skyra (IDEA: VE11C). This was our
first attempt to run the sequence on the scanner. Our desired resolution was
1.5mm3 with 64 diffusion directions and 2 b-values (1K, 1,5K) and one b0. I
have attached the sequence and the snapshot of the error. MB = 3, GRAPPA = 2;
monopolar gradients; and MDDW diffusion mode.

  1.  We were unable to set the diffusion mode to FREE. It was greyed out. How
do we change that?
  2.  Before the sequence ran, it gave an error of 1RF pulse clipped. Is there
something that we can change so that we dont get this warning?
  3.  How can we resolve the power amplifier error?

We will appreciate any response that can help us to run the sequence on the
scanner.

Thanks

Regards

VM.