Dear Olu,

in source level we only have released power time-series. So if you want to correlate high frequency power to low frequency phase , then you cannot do this with the released source level time-series. In this case you would need to take the clean sensor level data , do the projection to source level, perform time-frequency analysis there and then based on the complex spectral coefficients compute cross-frequency coupling.

Let me know if I can help more

Best

Giorgos