Hi,

We are pleased to announce that the 2017 FSL Course is now open for
registration.

The course will be held 19-23 June 2017, at the University of British Columbia
in Vancouver. This is the week before the OHBM conference in Vancouver. Please
note that this will be the only FSL course held this year, so don't miss out on
your chance to attend.

Both new and existing users of FSL are welcome on the course as it aims to
cover both basic and advanced features of FSL. The intensive course covers both
the theory and practice of functional, structural, diffusion and resting state
brain image analysis. Background concepts and the practicalities of analyses
are taught in detailed lectures. These lectures are interleaved with hands-on
practical sessions where attendees learn how to carry out analysis for
themselves on real data.

Numbers of attendees are strictly limited and are available on a first-come,
first-served basis. For further information and to register for the course,
please go to: http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fslcourse/current.html.

If you have any questions please contact us on
fslcou...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk<mailto:fslcou...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk>.

We look forward to meeting you in Vancouver!

All the best,

The Course Organisers

-----
Dr Janine Bijsterbosch