The sensor locations originally are in the raw data files of each scan
so you can read them from there with ft_read_sens.

But they are also in the processed data in the field .grad in the data
structure.

For the icamne pipeline and other processing pipelines you only need to
define the raw data file locations as variables before running the
pipelines and then the pipelines read the sensor locations from there.

Let me know if you still have issues
Best
Giorgos