Are there any zeros on the medial wall?  This issue could occur because of
timeseries with all zeros, as I recall.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Blazej Baczkowski
<bm.baczkow...@gmail.com<mailto:bm.baczkow...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 1:22 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] film_gls surface mode error Newmat: incompatible
dimensions

Thanks Matt!

Yes, the surface and timeseries files display correctly in the workbench.

Could you tell me what you mean by "mask the medial wall"? I dont know what I
could do here.

It appears to me that FILM does not even read the surface file -- I receive the
same error even when no input2 ("--in2") is specified, while I believe it
should say "file missing".

Best, Blazej

On 21 March 2017 at 18:03, Glasser, Matthew