Dear all,

I am very new to using the HCP dataset. I have downloaded some parts of the FIX
denoised data from HCP1200. However I am not abnle to understand what the data
downloaded really means. There are the following folders

rfMRI_REST1_LR rfMRI_REST1_RL rfMRI_REST2_LR rfMRI_REST2_RL

Inside each of these folders; there are following corresponding files.

Atlas_hp_preclean.dtseries.nii

rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_MSMAll_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii

rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_hp2000_clean.dtseries.nii

rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_hp2000_clean_bias.dscalar.nii

rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas_hp2000_clean_vn.dscalar.nii

Can someone please guide me to which of these files belong to what ?

And what does those 4 folders meant ? I assume that REST1 and REST2 are the two
sessions, but I m not sure what does RL and LR means.

Please guide me to the literature or file that explain what each of these files
mean. I would be extremely grateful.

Another issue is; I was only able to download partial dataset; then for some
reason my computer restarted and now I am only getting the connection error in
Aspera every time I try to reconnect. I even tried downloading an entirely new
version of this dataset, but still got the connection error problem. Any help
would be extremely appreciated

best regards,

Qasim