From:  "Glasser, Matthew";<glass...@wustl.edu>;
Date:  Thu, Apr 27, 2017 09:08 PM
To:  "--"<744652...@qq.com>; "hcp-users"<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>;

Subject:  Re: [SPAM] Re:  [HCP-Users] [TaskfMRILevel2]feat_model error

 Are you using HCP data or your own task fMRI data?

 Peace,

 Matt.

   From: -- <744652...@qq.com>
 Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 3:56 AM
 To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu>, hcp-users
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>

   Hello,

 I modify the TaskfMRIAnalysisBatch.sh to change StudyFolder, Subjlist and
EnvironmentScript to my own file path.

 Then I write a bash file to call copy_evs_into_results.sh and
generate_level1_fsf.sh to generate the files.

 Followed Day4_Practical7_Task_fMRI tutorial, I install level2.fsf file.

 After that, bash TaskfMRIAnalysisBatch.sh --runlocal

 Best,

 Bai Haohao