Hi Mike,

The only thing that is parallelized in the minimal preprocessing pipelines
aside from specific FreeSurfer binaries is wb_command.  wb_command
defaults to using as many cores as the system has.  More advanced
pipelines that use matlab will adhere to matlab¹s parallelization
behaviors.

Matt.

On 4/27/17, 9:27 AM, "hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of
Harms, Michael" <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of