Dear HCP experts,
I am trying to modify the group average dconn file
(HCP_S900_820_rfMRI_MSMAll_groupPCA_d4500ROW_zcorr.dconn.nii) so that it only
includes data from the cerebellum (even though, of course, these data will
correspond to the connectivity of each cerebellum voxel to the rest of the
brain).
I have tried -cifti-restrict-dense-map inputfile COLUMN outputfile -vol-roi
cerebellumatlas.nii
("cerebellumatlas.nii" is a cerebellum volume atlas which contains values for
the cerebellum only)
This has not worked.
I have also tried to use the -cerebellum-roi option of
-cifti-restrict-dense-map, without writing any metric file after
-cerebellum-roi. This also doesn't work.

Is there any way to tell wb_command that I only want to keep the cerebellar
data, without having to include any file which indicates where the cerebellum
is?

Thank you very much,
Xavier.