From: hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Thomas Nichols
<t.e.nich...@warwick.ac.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:16:15 AM
To: HCP Users
Subject: [HCP-Users] Where are per-subject netmats?

Hi folks,

When poking through the PTN download for the netmats, we're having trouble
finding the netmat for each subject.

As per the S1200 release
manual<http://www.humanconnectome.org/documentation/S1200/HCP_S1200_Release_Reference_Manual.pdf>,
 pp 99-100, it says when we extract one of the flies like
      netmats_3T_HCP820_MSMAll_ICAd*_ts*.tar.gz
we should get a *_netmat1 directory filled with "One netmat file per subject,
computed using full correlation, Z-transformed", and another variant in
*_netmat2.

Instead, we find that these tar.gz files only have 5 files, in a directory
netmats/3T_HCP820_MSMAll_ICAd*_ts*.  Two of these are netmat{1,2}.txt files,
but these are a single column and have a very strange number of rows (e.g. for
d=50 it has 820 rows).  (There are also Mnet?.pconn.nii files, but these are
tiny).

Where can we find the per-subject netmat files that were in previous releases?

-Tom

Thomas Nichols, PhD
Professor, Head of Neuroimaging Statistics
Department of Statistics & Warwick Manufacturing Group
University of Warwick, Coventry  CV4 7AL, United Kingdom

Web: http://warwick.ac.uk/tenichols
Email: t.e.nich...@warwick.ac.uk<mailto:t.e.nich...@warwick.ac.uk>
Tel, Stats: +44 24761 51086, WMG: +44 24761 50752
Fx,  +44 24 7652 4532