We have a more recent (and importable) protocol available here that I would
suggest you use as a starting point:
http://protocols.humanconnectome.org/CCF/

Your Prisma should already come with GPUs.  Are you using the 64 channel coil?
That will be a slower recon than the 32 ch coil, but I believe the recon still
shouldn’t get too far behind even with the 64 ch coil.

Try importing the VD13D version of the protocol available above, and compare
the recon times for both the 32 and 64 ch coils, if you have both available.

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders