Dear HCP experts,
I have the 33GB .dconn file, have clicked in one place in the cerebral cortex
and now I am seeing a connectivity map in the cerebral cortex and subcortical
structures. The map is called "Row: 27597, Node Index: 30393, Structure:
CORTEX_LEFT".
Is it possible to access this map separately as an independent file, or to save
this map that I am seeing as a separate cifti file?
I have been playing with "Save/Manage files" but cannot figure it out. I
thought I could try -cifti-separate and look for the file called "Row: 27597,
Node Index: 30393, Structure: CORTEX_LEFT", but -cifti-separate seems to
require a lot of processing memory.

Thank you very much,
Xavier.

Xavier Guell Paradis, M.D.