This is not something that QC can catch, it requires extensive processing
to discover this.  The individual subject parcellations that are generated
during the MMP 1.0 process do reflect these differences, so these will be
able to be used instead of the group label map when using HCP data.

I believe these issues affect relatively few areas and are somewhat rare,
for instance 55b (and therefore also some of its neighbors) is one of the
most affected areas, however 89% of subjects had the typical pattern for
55b.  See "Individuals with atypical areal patterns" supplemental
information in the MMP paper:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27437579

Tim